Friday, November 13, 2009

Momma and Her Little One

Gracie pretends that Ivan is her baby. She runs into his room when he’s crying. She feeds him his bottles. She pushes the stroller, picks up his dropped toys, and lays in his crib with him. If Ivan is spoiled, I SWEAR its not because of me! Gracie likes to wash Ivan’s hair in the tub. I took some good ones of them tonight

DSC_0096

DSC_0108

And in case you are wondering where my little middle “Teeny” is, let me explain…

Lilly keeps pooping in the tub…

*Sighhhhhh*…

So, we have to do bathtime differently. We enforce a strict “Three Poops *in the tub* You’re Out” Policy. Therefore, Gracie and Ivan get to soak and play in the tub for longer, and then Lills gets put in. Hell hath NO FURY like a mother who, not only, has to pick out poo from the tub and bleach it, but also has to REBATHE all three children. Nuh huh, Teeny, you no poop in the tub no more…

P1050352

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counter