Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keep In Touch!


Having three kids like we do, we tend to forget that not everyone measures their day by meals eaten, bottles given, and poo diapers (and their consistency). And even though this may be the case, we often find ourselves bombarding some poor 20-something young technician, or the old lady at the grocery store with tales of children and their many idiosyncrasies. I decided that one of the ways I could stop doing this so often (and receiving the corresponding blank stares), was to use a blog as an outlet to air my stories. This way, our little silly stories and frustrations can be read, by choice, by our family and friends.

This blog also serves as a platform for me to show a few of the MANY photos and videos that I take on a daily/weekly basis, without the many hours of work it takes to update our children's website (http://www.totsites.com/tot/gracieandlilly), which I only update once a quarter.

One more reason for the blog: I am terrible about writing in a journal. I don't get to talk to anyone but my three kids and husband on a daily basis. And I am desperate to find other Moms who can relate to my experiences. Okay, so maybe that's three more reasons, but really they all have to do with communication, which is a skill that I lose every day that I don't use it.

I don't know how often I will update. I don't know who will read this (with exception of Grannie, who will read it every day, and who is the main person I am doing this for). And mostly, I don't know if I will always be diplomatic, politically correct, or even mildly interesting. But thank you for reading when you do, and thanks for caring for us and our babies. We are really proud of them!

So, I would like to tell you a little story to start us off:


There was a boy...



...who met a girl.




They fell in love...

...and had a baby girl.


And then a year later, another baby girl.




And then ANOTHER year later, a little boy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors

free counter